Pyrotape Tape for Glazing Systems
Price Range : Rs. 2190 – Rs. 3165
Pyrotape tape provides a minimum of 60 minutes protection in timber and metal-based glazed doors and screens.
A compressible material which maintains its density and tensile strength when subjected to high temperatures and is supplied with a unique open self-adhesive backing. This eliminates the need to remove awkward backing paper during installation.
- Withstands temperatures as high as 1100°C
- Available in white and black finish
- Proven integrity up to 245 minutes in glazed steel door sets
- Pyrotape provides 50% compression thus eliminating glass rattle
- Simple application with open self-adhesive
- Tested with numerous glass types as dictated by Certifire/fire test evidence
- Dry glazed system, no cleaning down after installation
Widths: 15mm, 20mm
Thickness: 3mm supplied in 22m coils; 4mm supplied in 16m coils; 5 and 6mm supplied in 10m coils
Other non-standard sizes are available, call our Sales Department for details