Pyrostrip Interdens Glazing
Price Range : Rs. 100 – Rs.500
Pyrostrip is a phosphate-based (MAP) multi-component intumescent system proving a minimum of 30 minutes protection for a wide variety of fire-resistant glass and other applications.
Under the action of heat, the components react chemically to form a soft char some 40 times its original volume and this seals gaps which may occur during a fire. It also has insulating properties to protect timber substrates in such situations.
- Proven fire resistance in excess of 30 minutes
- Choice of white, red, black or brown finishes
- Supplied in sheet form, can be cut to size or length if required
- Option for self-adhesive backing for ease of fixing
- Completely flexible when cold
- Standard thickness Type 36 – 2mm