Astragal – Double Door
(8 ft Strip)
Mann McGowan’s ACS-7061 Astragal Seal has been developed for use in either plain or rebated meeting stiles on single swing double doors (where only one door leaf is active). As well as it’s excellent acoustic performance it has proven sealing capabilities against smoke, light, dust and weather.
- Available as a black sealing blade that fixes into an attractively finished anodised aluminium holder. The slimline fixing leg allows the seal to be fixed to the door edge without the need for any rebate, presuming there is sufficient gap for the door to close. The leg can also be checked to allow for latches and locks.
- Excellent acoustic, smoke, light, dust and weather seal for meeting stile single swing double doors
- Supplied as standard lengths 2250mm and 3000mm, or from 2000mm in 250mm increments
- Attractive silver anodised finish with black sealing blades
- Tested and approved to international standards, full details available from our Technical Department
- Durability tested for over 100,000 open and close cycles
- Door sequence selector required in meeting styles